|AFTER INTERNATIONAL WOMENS DAY (SE ASIA)|
|Powered by Redefy Strategies (rdf.co):||Helpfully amplified and or supported by the following companies:|
|Redefy, Beti.Beta, Dezy, WorkBuddy, Wantedly, Tech Singapore Advocates, Telum Media|
|THIS DATABASE SHOWCASES SPOKESPEOPLE FOR THE MEDIA TO AMPLIFY ANY DAY OF THE YEAR|
|WHY THIS DATABASE EXISTS|
|Every International Women's Day sees a surge of female empowerment, to showcase women who are given a seat at the table. But why are the same few women chosen to represent 50% of the population? And why don't we hear from them just as much during the other 364 days of the year?|
The #AfterIWD database is being shared with journalists everywhere who may be looking for spokespeople.
We want to bring together speakers (who happen to be women or non-binary) who are here and available to voice their expertise and experiences, all year round. It's time to ADD more voices to the conversation… we want to share the mic!
By creating an accessible platform for media, mentors and experts to come together, there are no more excuses: there are a women and gender non-conforming individuals who can speak to the subject you need, and they're ready to share their voice if you just ask them.
|QUICK LINKS:||NOMINATE THE AMAZING WOMEN YOU KNOW HERE|
|NEED TO CONTACT THE #AFTERIWD DATABASE TEAM?||For general queries for the team behind the database|
|For journalists with press queries|
|For companies or individuals who want to offer support|
|For anyone with ideas to share|
|HOW TO < GET ON / HELP / USE > THE DATABASE|
|If you're a member of the press:||HOW YOU CAN USE THIS DATABASE: |
Everyone on our database is open to providing quotes, insights and interviews you need for features.
1. Planning features around International Women's Day 2022? Check out our database and reach out to the individuals directly via email.
2. Have questions we can help you with, need us to link you up with someone or simply want our support with a story? Email email@example.com.
3. If you have featured or interviewed badass women you think should be in the spotlight more, use the link in the form above to nominate them
4. Share this awesome spreadsheet with your journalist and PR friends.
|If you are ready to take the mic||1. Trying to solve a problem or working on something that makes you different? We need your voice. Use the link in the form above to nominate them|
2. Not sure how to navigate immediate interviews or have questions about how it should work? Our Redefy team is ready to support - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If you've been nominated and would like to be removed from this list, send us an email too.
|If you know a woman whose voice should be amplified:||1. Share the love. Fill out this form to nominate them|
2. Alternatively, share it directly with them so they can fill in the form themselves.
3. From there, we'll maintain this spreadsheet.
|If you are a leader who already has a platform:||1. Share this spreadsheet on your LinkedIn, Twitter, and anywhere else on the internet. |
2. Share this spreadsheet with other leaders and other people in your network.
3. Share this spreadsheet with the journalists you've worked with or have been interviewed by.
4. Share this spreadsheet with everyone else – shout it from the rooftops.
|If you're ready to offer support (a company, industry leader, someone else entirely)||1. Please check the master sheet and reach out to the individuals directly via email. |
2. Share this spreadsheet on your LinkedIn, Twitter, and anywhere else on the internet.
|By submitting to the above Google form, you acknowledge and agree that the information you have entered into this form will be displayed online, on a publicly accessible database, at afteriwd.com.|
The purpose of posting this information is to highlight female founders who would make for fantastic spokespeople. However, please do note that the information posted is available to anyone who may wish to access the website.
We also love it that you're nominating awesome women to the database! Please make sure to get an 👍🏼 before nominating them for the list.
You may, at any time, request removal of your information from this website, by emailing email@example.com, and your information will be removed as soon as possible.