|HTTP://WPTRANSLATIONDAY.ORG||Dropbox folder: images, slide deck template, information||LIVE Streaming: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/gwtd2|
|Crowdcast event for live streaming sessions: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/global-wordpress|
WHAT and WHY:
A 24-hour translation sprint that starts from the East and ends and the most Western parts of the world with three main goals:
- Show people who are interested in translating WordPress in their language how to get involved
- Translate and validate the waiting strings for current projects under the supervision of the current General translation editors
- Add more general translation editors to different translation teams
- Global Translation Editors for different locales with the help of the Polyglots Leads
- Do a 24 hour live streaming of GTEs explaining how to translate WordPress in different languages
- Have small local events organised and remote teams ready to work with new contributors
GREAT! I'd like to sign up!
- Put your name in on the "Local events" tab of the spreadsheet or the "Remote events" tab of the spreadsheet if you'd like to be involved in organising locally.
- Put your name in on the Live Streaming Translation Sessions tab if you'd like to do a 30 min presentation on translating WordPress in your language