This scholarship is awarded to students attending Utah State University Uintah Basin. Preference will be given to students graduating from high schools in the Uintah Basin or descendants of Thelophilus Acwilla Phillips or James Collings Maughan. Recipient should demonstrate academic achievement, financial need and personal integrity. Recipient will be chosen by the scholarship selection committee. Applicants must submit a essay on how they meet the scholarship criteria - maximum of 250 words. Transfer students must submit a college transcript and new students a high school transcript or GED scores to Josh Hunter email@example.com or fax to 435-722-0175. Scholarships are for tuition only.
Due Date: May 1st for the 2013-2014 Fall and Spring Semesters
1. Students must be admitted or in the admissions process to Utah State University before they can use scholarship monies.
2. Application forms must be complete and required documentation must be submitted with application in order for applicant to be considered for an award.
3. Students may apply for more than one scholarship. Scholarships are for tuition only.
4. Award letters will be sent to notify recipients of award.
5. This scholarship application is to be used for all students including: new freshman, returning USU students, transfer students and graduate students.
6. Individuals may apply for more than one USU Uintah Basin scholarship, but only the highest-valued scholarship qualified for will be awarded. Recipients of third party and private scholarships may still apply and be awarded a USU Uintah Basin scholarship.