REGISTRATION FOR FALL 2011 IS NOW CLOSED.
Thank you for your interest in Greek Emerging Leaders. Due to high demand, registration does not guarantee a space in the course. The Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life will notify all registrants during the third week of the quarter on the final enrollment decisions. Classes begin the week of October 10th.
At the end of the course, we expect that students are able to:
- Articulate a personal value and belief system
- Act in congruence with personal values and belief system and those of both their organization and the Northwestern fraternity and sorority community
- Demonstrate willingness to scrutinize and confront personal values, beliefs, and actions of their members when they are not congruent with those of the organization or the Northwestern fraternity and sorority community
- Understand the importance of identifying individuals to lead their team and assist them in moving their vision forward
- Analyze and understand the issues facing their organizations
- Set an example by behaving in ways that are consistent with shared values