Using the O.P.A.C.
1) I was watching and old CSI and they were talking about "ear prints." I'm not sure if this is a real thing or if they were making this idea up. Please look for a book in our library that will help me answer this question
Please paste below the title and the author.
2) Thanks for finding the book. How many other libraries own the book besides us?
(Don't count our copy)
3) Please find a fiction book about a girl named Dani and baseball. I think it is by an author who has a last name that is the same as a tree.
What is the title?
4) What state is this book set in?
Hint: You'll need to READ the entry. The subject headings might help.
5) Please find a nonfiction book about women's baseball in our library
What year was the book published? (Please give the title & year)
6) How many books are in the entire library network (not just our library) that are written by Rick Riordan?
more than 100
less than 89
7) Does Dartmouth High School library have a copy of Twilight by StephenieMeyer, ?
Hint - If you go to advanced search, you can search for a specific library
8) How many books does our library have about the Beatles?
Hint - You are looking just for OUR library. You may need to open a new tab and start from the library homepage again.
9) Copy and paste the title of a Beatles Biography we have in our library
10) Copy & paste the title of a fiction book about the Beatles that we have in our library
11) Explain why a book about Elvis might show up in a search for the Beatles.
Hint, you might have to actually explore the record
12) What is the call number for the book about the Beatles by Jeremy Roberts?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
Terms of Service