**Please note that this is an application only and does not guarantee acceptance.**
**International athletes MUST submit a copy of their international passport and U.S.A. visa if they would like
to qualify for this program to Miguel Dias at email@example.com**
**Once we have received your Elite Athlete Application form, our Elite Athlete Coordinator will contact you or your designated representative to discuss your eligibility. APPLICATION DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 16, 2013. Letter of acceptance will be sent out via email by November 30, 2013.**
Elite Standards Male Female
Marathon 2:15 2:35
Half Marathon 1:05 1:15
Sub-Elite Standards Male Female
Marathon 2:30 2:45
Half Marathon 1:10 1:20
The organization of the 2014 Miami Marathon, produced by US Roads & Entertainment of Florida, offers to the selected Elite Athlete the following benefits:
- One American Airlines round trip ticket from an American Airlines Gateway to Miami, FL.
- A 3 (three) night stay at the one of the Courtyard by Marriott Miami Downtown Hotel. (*) The Male and Female Overall Winners of the 2014 Miami Marathon need to have the flexibility to stay one more day (Until Monday January 28th 2014) for Press Conference interviews. All arrangements in the specific case of male and female marathon winners (delayed flight and extra hotel night) will be made by US Roads Sports & Entertainment of Florida, organizers of the Miami Marathon and Half Marathon.
- US$ 100.00 weekend meal stipend.
*Sub-Elite Athletes do not receive Airfare, Hotel accommodation, and $100 weekend meal stipend. It is up to the Athlete or agent to acquire such. All other benefits apply to Sub-Elites Athletes.*
- One complimentary entry into the 2014 Miami Marathon or Half Marathon.
- Complimentary entry into the VIP Elite Athletes Dinner.
- VIP passes to all official marathon celebration parties.
- Access to the Elite Athlete/VIP hospitality suite.
- Courtesy Transfer/Transportation from Miami International Airport to the Marathon Hotel and vice versa.
- Special Fluids placement at selected Water/Aid Stations along the Marathon Course.
- Free Access to the Elite Athletes Hospitality Tent on Race Day.
- Athlete must attend Elite Athletes Meeting and Filming / Interviews (schedule will be supplied upon arrival by Elite Athlete Coordinator).
- The Elite Athlete is eligible for the Prize Money Award of the Event he/she is registered for. If the Elite Athlete is registered in the 2014 Miami Marathon, he is eligible, according to his/her finishing place, for the Marathon Prize Money. If the Elite Athlete is registered in the 2014 Miami Half-Marathon, he is eligible, according to his/her finishing place, for the Half Marathon Prize Money.