Join other students from BU and the Colleges of the Fenway Apple Picking on October 8.
The basic plan:
* leave from BU Marsh Chapel at 12:30 PM
* drive to Honey Pot Hill Orchard in Stow, MA
* pick apples, eat cider donuts, get lost in the hedge maze, etc
* go back to Todd and Pebble's place for Chili (T-accessible - leave whenever you like)
* guys: fire rotten apples into a nearby lake
* girls: make apple pies
Free transportation - you just buy your own apples, donuts, etc.
Questions: Brian (978) 828-8024 email@example.com