Google is constantly striving to improve our products, and a large part of this is gathering feedback from our users. Currently we are looking for YouTube partners interested in participating in a remote usability testing. The main goal of this study is to test new product features to better understand your needs.
The studies will take place on Mon 30th and Thue 31th of July as a remote session. You can be at home, on your desktop or laptop computer. The session will be streamed to Google using a Hangout on G+. If you are interested in participating, please complete the questionnaire linked below. If you match the user profile we are looking for, we will then contact you and schedule appointments.
Details of the study:
- The duration of the study session is 60 minutes
- After participating, you'll receive a $50 Amazon voucher as a token of our appreciation
To participate you will need to:
- be at least 18 years old
- Accept the terms of our Usability Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Be able to work for an hour at a quite place on a desktop PC or a laptop (no tablet or mobile phone)
- Have a G+ account we can use to create a joint Hangout to stream your session
- Allow us to video or audio record the session (only used for internal documentation and analysis)
**Please note that you won’t be compensated for responding to this questionnaire; you’ll receive a voucher only if you actually attend a study session with Google.**
Thank you for your time.
If you have any questions about our usability studies, please visit http://www.google.com/forms/user_faq.html