Thank you for your interest in participating in Kennesaw State University’s Homecoming Parade, which will be held on Saturday, October 13th, 2012 at 5pm. The Owl Prowl, Flight Night, concert and fireworks are scheduled to occur after the parade. Please complete this form and return the necessary documents by October 5th, 2012.
In order to be considered for participation, please complete the attached application. For NON-KSU participants only, please send certificate of insurance as listed below, by Friday, October 5th, 2012 to the address listed below. The certification of insurance only applies to NON-KSU participants.
1000 Chastain Road
MD 0501 Building 5 Room 274
Kennesaw, Ga 30144
FOR NON-KSU PARTICIPANTS ONLY:
Participants must agree to carry the following insurance polices and provide a certificate of insurance naming Kennesaw State University as additional insured:
- General Liability Insurance - $1,000,000 combined single limit, per occurrence.
- Automobile Liability Insurance - $1,000,000 combined single limit, per accident
- Workers Compensation - As required by law
Kennesaw State University student organizations, departments and invited honoraries are not exempt from these insurance requirements, if they will be driving any non-State owned vehicles.
- If parade participant is using a personal vehicle, he or she must provide proof of insurance.
- If parade participant is using a state owned vehicle, state coverage is already provided.
- For participants using non personal and non state owned vehicle, higher insurance requirements apply. Please contact Jennifer Messer at email@example.com
for additional details.