Girl Scouts of Southern Alabama would like all Girl Scout Leadership Team members to be recognized in the community by wearing a Leader License name badge.
These will be issued each year upon re-registration and reappointment to the leadership team.
Your leader license will also give you access to special discounts, freebies, perks & prizes offered throughout the school year in our shops and at training events. The fee for your license is $1, but the fee will be waived for anyone who completes the leader license requirements by Oct 31st of the new Girl Scout year.
Please make sure these things have been done, for you and the troop you are with:
1. Adult Volunteer Application on file (3 year expiration), including copy of driver's license
2. Watch Girl Scouting 101 online video (password aboutGS101) AND complete GSSA 201 online course
3. Attend Troop/SU Orientation (within past 5 years)
4. Membership forms submitted for all troop members (adults and girls)
5. Your position chosen with one of your Service Unit Teams
6. Troop Bank Account/ACH Authorization form submitted for the troop