Request for Conference Travel

For the 2013-2014 academic year, the College of Graduate & Professional Studies will fund up to $250 for in-state travel (hotel and registration only) and $500 for out-of-state travel for graduate students who would like to attend a professional conference in their area of study. Please use this form to request a grant and follow the instructions on the Graduate Student Professional Travel Grant Longwood web page.
* Required

Never submit passwords through Google Forms.