International Street Festival 2013 Table Display Registration Form
International Street Fest is a free event held every spring to celebrate and educate the Athens community about international culture and customs. This year’s Street Fest will be on Saturday, April 6, 2013 from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. in downtown Athens (on College Ave. between Broad St. and Clayton St.)
• The form opens for International Student Life organizations on Monday, February 18.
• The form is open for all groups on Monday, February 25.
• Submission ends Friday, March 8 at 4:59 PM.
• This form is ONLY for requesting a table space at the Festival, and does NOT include registration for entertainment/performance groups. Groups wishing to perform will need to register separately using the Performance Registration Form.
• Organizations or groups hosting a display must represent a culture, country, or international topic/theme. Due to the nature of the Festival, organizations are not able to sell goods during Street Fest. ISL reserves the right to remove/deny any groups from participating in the International Street Festival.
• If you have any questions about registration or the Festival, please contact International Student Life at (706) 542-5867 or by emailing email@example.com.