Future of Journalism Symposium
Presented by the Franklin Center for Government & Public Integrity, The Heritage Foundation, and the Leadership Institute.
Monday, Aug. 27 - Transforming the Media Landscape: The Crisis and Opportunity in Journalism (Franklin Center)
- Jason Stverak, President of the Franklin Center
- Steven Greenhut, VP of Journalism for the Franklin Center
- Will Swaim, Managing Editor at the Franklin Center
Tuesday, Aug. 28 - The Changing Media Landscape (Heritage Foundation)
- Jim Geraghty, National Review
- Mary Katharine Ham, HotAir.com
- Dana Loesch, Breitbart.com
- Andrew Malcom, IBD
- Lachlan Markay, Heritage Foundation
- Ernest Istook, Heritage Foundation
Wednesday, Aug. 29 - #ReadMe, or Finding Your Audience Online (Leadership Institute)
- David Almacy, Senior Vice President at Edelman and former White House Internet Director
- Vincent Harris, Harris Media, LLC and Digital Strategist for Ted Cruz for U.S. Senate
- Liba Rubenstein, Causes and Politics for Tumblr
All events will be held from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Sheraton East Hotel
10221 Princess Palm Ave.
Tampa, FL 33610
This event is open to all COA credentialed persons and to the media.
If you are subject to state laws prohibiting the provision or receipt of food, beverages, entertainment, or any other item associated with this event that could be considered a prohibited gift, please either refrain from attending this event, or, if permissible under your state’s laws, please be prepared to pay the event host an admission amount based on the total cost of the event, divided by the number of persons reasonably expected to attend.