Performance Proposal Form
Please note: This form is for review by the Performance Advisory Group and the Event Management Office for the coordination of campus performances. Completion of this form does not guarantee your event. A confirmation will follow if approved.
1. Please enter your Event Management reference number:
(Before requesting PAG assistance, you must inform the Event Management Office of your intended venue and receive a reference number from them.)
2. Do you have a confirmed venue?
(If Yes, email confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
3. Preferred performance date:
2nd choice date:
4. Performance Time
5. Performance Venue
6. Performance title:
7. Performance description:
8. Is this performance part of or sponsored by a credit-bearing academic course?
Lecture with performer
10. Sponsoring organization(s):
11. FOAPAL for associated charges:
12. Budget amount for tech:
13. Outside/professional artist(s):
(If Yes, an artist-supplied Technical Rider must be emailed to email@example.com.)
14. Can you provide transportation for technical equipment and personnel?
(Transportation is often required. Ideally, the organizer has access to a vehicle. If not, Facilities can provide transportation for a fee of about $30 per hour. However, they require 10 days advance notification and only work on weekdays until 3:30 pm.)
If No, would you like to request transportation from Facilities?
15. Set-up/load-in time:
16. Sound check time:
17. Anticipated rehearsal needs if any:
(To be coordinated through the Event Management Office.)
18. Anticipated attendance:
20. Planning contact name:
Planning contact phone:
Planning contact email:
21. Performance host name:
(Must be present from set-up through end of performance. This individual will be the primary contact for technical staff, crowd managers, and Public Safety. Hosts must be at the event, sober, available at all times, and may not be a performer.)
Performance host phone:
Performance host email:
22. Other considerations:
(Although not the purview of the Performance Advisory Group--and to be coordinated through the Event Management Office--the following information assists in overall understanding of the event. Please check all that apply.)
23. In signing this agreement I agree to take full responsibility for the event and its participants. I understand there may be additional terms and regulations required for performance approval and/or by the assigned venue.
(Sign with contact name and date of form submission.)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
Terms of Service