2012-2013 AFFIRM Program Planning Survey
In order to plan the best monthly events for the next AFFIRM year (September 2011 to June 2012) we are solicting your feedback. Please take a moment to check off the topics that would interest you most.
Member (or Potential Member) Type
AFFIRM strives to attract a balanced audience. Are you from:
DC Venue - Breakfast or Lunch?
Prior feedback shows members rougly split on this one. Right now it looks like a mix. Which do you prefer?
Part I. Potential event topics - what is your interest level?
Please mark your choices as High / Medium / Low / No Interest At All
1. Mobility: 100% mobility? Can we really get there?
2. Acquisition: time for procurement reform 2?
3. Hill speakers: View of IT from Congress.
4. Big Data
5. Review on non-performing IT programs: Learn from what is not working.
6. Shared Services Not just ITs problem: CFO and acquisition views.
7. Organizational culture/change management: Problem is not the technology, it's the culture.
8. How does a CIO/PM find the creative ideas: internal and vendors
9. Mythbuster Part 2: OMB/OFPP - CO/COTR roles outside the beltway
10. Consolidation: Consequences and limitations.
Part II. Cloudy Options
Because the 'cloud' is everything - can you give us some details?
1. How much are we saving? How do I know?
2. Business cases for cloud
3. How to buy Cloud - the CO point of view.
4. Application transformation: Using the cloud to modernize
5. How do we re-compete cloud in 5 years: Lock in?
Thanks for your input! Do you have any other suggetions/advice for AFFIRM Programs in 2012-2013
Give us some additional ideas or thoughts about programs - be sure to include your email below if you want to help!
Optional: Please Share your name and Email if you want to help. Note: Your name/email will not be shared with anyone or for use by other than AFFIRM.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
Terms of Service