Student Employee of the Year Nomination Form - 2014
A committee of faculty, staff, and students will select this year's winner from among the nominees. The award will be based on the student's reliability, quality of work, initiative, professionalism, interpersonal skills, and unique contributions to the employer.
- Nominee may be undergraduate or graduate students who are on the student employment payroll and are performing student employee jobs.
- Nominee must have been employed for a minimum of 6 months part time between July 1, 2013 and June 30, 2014 (anticipated). Students that have been employed prior to July 1, 2013 are eligible for nomination.
- Nominee must not be a graduate student employed as a Graduate Assistant (i.e. Teaching Assistants, Research Assistants, Administrative Assistants).
- Any full-time faculty or staff member may nominate; however, only one (1) nomination can be submitted.
- Each department may nominate any number of students that are deemed so noteworthy as to receive the award. Please keep in mind the honor it is to be nominated for Student Employee of the Year, which should only be shared by those who truly deserve the award.
- If multiple nominations are submitted for a single nominee, the first nomination received only will be considered.