Thanks for viewing my survey, it will only take a minute. Please be truthful when answering the questions.
What grade are you in?
E.g Random stuff, Scratch tutorials, Lego ect
2.What's your gender?
Male, female, other
3.What is your average?
4.Where do you go after school? (Please pick 3)
Home, straight to the televsion
Library so I can get my read on!
My kitchen table to do home work
My Friends house to hang out
I stay at school (especially when I have a project due)
My room, that's where I can consentrate
The clinics (math, science, home work)
I have club meetings
I go to work
5.How do you prioritize your home work?
Comes before anything else
I get done the basics, I don't bother with the random stuff
I have other things like family, work, and friends that distract me
My hamster (if I had one) would get more attention than any school related work
6.When home work is done,where do you do it?
Living/ television room
7.Are your parents divorced?
8. Who is your primary gaurdian?
9. How often does your parent/guardian check in on how well you're doing in school?
10. Do you ever need help with school work?
12.If you said yes or sometimes to the previous question, who do you ask for help from?
My primary parent
Brother or Sister
A teacher/ tutor
13. Do you feel like your routine is interrupted due to your parents divorce?
14.If you selected yes to the previous question, how so? (please select what applies)
I get disorganised
The divorce stresses me out
I feel disrupted and can't concentrate
One parent allows me to slack more than the other
I don't have a 'routine' since the divorce
15. Does routine effect your marks?
I get what needs to be done no matter what I do
Wreck my routine, wreck my marks
Routine would help my marks, but the one I have isn't solid
I procrastinate in everything
16. What would help your grades? (Choose up to 3)
A quieter place to study
If my parents helped more/ paid more attention
I stopped giving up so fast
Seek out more help
17. Do you listen to music when studying?
18. If so, what kind of music?
Loud, rock music
19. What is most distracting?
20. Who has the advantage? Children of divorce or children with parents who are still together?
Kids with divorced parents
Kids with parents still married
Neither, there is no difference
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
Terms of Service