QAD Document Library Survey
Want a chance to win an iPod Nano? Please answer this short survey and help us improve our product-related content. Winner will be announced May 18.
1. Which method do you use most often to find documents in the QAD Document Library?
I use the Navigation Tree on the left, which lists content grouped by QAD application, version, and book type.
I use the Search, which finds all documents with your search terms and lets you refine the search by module, book type, product suite, etc.
2. Which method do you use most often to read the documents?
Read online in the window that opens.
Download pdf and read on computer at a later time.
Print a copy and read the paper version.
3. What device do you use when working with QAD Applications?
Desktop or Laptop with internet access
Desktop or Laptop without internet access
4. How often have you accessed the following types of documentation?
Once a week
Once a month
Didn't know it's available
Customized Product Help
5. How satisfied are you with the Document Library regarding the following:
Ability to Access the Library
Ease of Finding Documents
Structure of the Left-Hand Navigation Tree
Speed of the System
Amount of Information Available
Understandability of the Information
6. Do you have any suggestions to improve the QAD Document Library or its contents?
7. Would you like to participate in focus group sessions to improve the QAD Document Library?
8. Please enter your name and email below to participate in our focus group or in our raffle to win an iPod Nano.
9. In which department do you work (for QAD employees only)?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
Terms of Service