Miller High School Honors Program: Enrollment and Emergency Contact Form
Join other 11th and 12th grade students from the greater New York area for a unique program that will expand your Jewish knowledge and awareness of contemporary issues.
Based at our campus in Greenwich Village, you will enjoy:
- mind-expanding study and conversations with new friends,
- fascinating field trips,
- meaningful social action projects,
- special meetings with leaders of the Reform Movement,
- interaction with our students and internationally renowned faculty,
- a welcoming environment that encourages questions and diversity.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Please fill out this enrollment and emergency contact form below. If you have any questions, please contact Tamara at 212-824-2213 or email@example.com.