Third-Party Study Abroad/International Internship Emergency Contact Form

This form provides Longwood University's Office of International Affairs contact information for people you would like us to contact in case of an emergency. All students studying abroad or participating in an international internship with a third-party provider (such as API, GlobaLinks, CIS, etc.) MUST complete this form before going abroad. Any student who does not FULLY complete this form may not be approved to depart for their study abroad trip. If you are not going on a study abroad program with a third-party or external provider, DO NOT complete this form.
* Required