REPEAT COURSE - Rogue Community College

Use this form to replace a previous lower grade or grades for a class you have taken 2 or more times at RCC. Only B, C, D, and F grades can be replaced. Requests to replace Z, W, I, NP, or AU grades will not be processed. Grades earned at another college/university cannot replace a grade for a class taken at RCC. Previous lower grade(s) will be replaced with an "R" grade and the course will remain on your RCC transcript.
* Required

Never submit passwords through Google Forms.