This application is for the 2013-2014 academic year. This application must be filled out in its entirety. Applications are processed on a rolling basis and will be added to the waitlist or offered an apartment based on when the entire group has applied. All contact regarding the apartment selection process will be made via your BW e-mail address.
Students wishing to live in campus apartments are required to meet the following criteria:
- be a current, full-time (enrolled in 12 or more credits) BW Student
- have lived in campus housing for two years or commuted for two years (or a two year combination of both)
- be 21 years of age by September 30, 2012 OR ask their current Hall Director to submit a reference form (HDs have the form)
- have a cumulative GPA of 2.30
- be in good conduct standing
Please note the following:
-ONE APPLICATION PER STUDENT must be submitted, not one application per apartment group!
-Student Conduct records will be considered in this process. If you have a Student Conduct history, please consider using the "Additional Information" question to submit a statement addressing your Student Conduct file as it applies to this application.
-Currently living in an apartment does not gaurantee you will be eligible for an apartment in 2013-2014 OR that, if you are still eligible, you will get the same apartment you currently live in.