The purpose of the “mini-grant” is to support creative projects that are tied to YOUR better understanding of year four content: "Women and the Struggle for Inclusion."
Mini grants could be used to:
- Buy a collection of books, magazines, subscriptions, DVDs
- Purchase professional memberships
- Pay guest speakers, authors, museum outreach folks (could Skype with historian)
- Defray cost of a field trip to historical site or museum
- Build an artifact object box - Build a historical fiction library
- Pay historical re-enactors
Priority will be given to projects whose reach extends beyond just you.
DEADLINE: March 15, 2012