The practices most frequently cited among the highest performing colleges:
1. Rewarding actionable inquiry & experimentation
2. Intentional prioritization of initiatives
3. Ensuring multiple groups review & act on evidence
4. Clear pathways & coherent structures
5. Evidence-rich conversations with employers and the community
In your groups, please follow the steps below:
1. Introductions (5 min)
2. On the index card provided, write what you think we are doing well in relation to the categories listed above? (5 min)
3. Share this information with your group. Take notes on the flip charts provided and also post the information on the on-line survey form. (15 min)
4. In your group, decide on how we can improve on what we are doing well at the campus, division, department, or individual level. Take notes on the flip charts provided and also post the information on the on-line survey form. (15 min)
5. How can you contribute in helping us improve? Write your action plan on the book mark provided.
Thank you for participating in this activity.