Sprite King.

Altar of Sand King Ronto Thick Barrier: player’s max hp and mp +10% Roar of the land: 6% chance of all skills and ordinary attack to cause enemy coma for 2 sec Wrath: chance of crit hit and magical crit hit +5% Trial of the Sprite King: monster fighting experience +5% Grassland Altar King Bodor Roars of war: overall att and magical att +5% Winds of the plain: speed +10%, treasure +8% Sharp gaze: party hit and dodge +10% Trial of Sprite king: monster fighting experience +5% Forest Altar Queen Alice Forest sanctuary: ice/thunder/holy resist +50% Light prayers: party def and magical def +6% Mana fortification: casting speed +8%, skill mp cost -10 Trial of Sprite king: monster fighting experience +5%
* Required



Never submit passwords through Google Forms.