A.B.C.: Artist Alley Application 2012
We will begin accepting applications on March 21 12 am EST and we will end on June 2, 11:59 pm EST. All applications submitted prior to or after this time frame will be discarded.
Artist Alley membership is $60 and includes two Artist Alley badges and one 2’x8’ covered table. In addition, Artist Alley membership grants access to all other general convention events. Please be advised, there will be no staff to man your table except under extreme circumstances. Security will be manning the Arist Alley and access will be cut off when the Artist Alley is closed. In addition, doors will be locked after hours.
Hours of Operation are as follows:
Friday: (10 AM for artists) 12 PM -7 PM
Saturday: (9AM for artists) 10 AM -7 PM
Sunday: (9AM for artists) 10 AM - 4 PM
You must submit your application via the supplied form. Once your application is received, it will be reviewed, and you will receive a response email advising of your acceptance or decline for Artist Alley. Should you be accepted, your email will include instructions on how to register. Please do NOT submit emails requesting when your application will be reviewed. You will receive a response after application submission is closed.
- All convention rules, state and federal laws apply.
- Artist Alley tables are limited only to the parties that purchased them (maximum 2 persons per table). In other words, if you didn’t pay or split cost for a table, you’re not authorized to sell your merchandise, even if the purchasing party gave you permission. This is a convention rule.
- All artists will be assigned to a table. Artists may request for special seating arrangements at the time of application should they wish for a particular area of the Alley or wish to sit near another artist. Please note these arrangements are not guaranteed but will be accommodated as closely as possible. Artists are not permitted to exchange tables without consent from Artist Alley staff.
- If you purchase a table, you may not resell it under any circumstances. We require the legitimate information of the person attending for security purposes.
- Be advised, all displays must be no more than 8 feet high and must be sturdy. They should not extend past your designated area. Also, no displays are permitted on the walls.
- Only Artist Alley members are authorized behind their tables. Unless permitted in advance, security will address this issue.
Guidelines and restrictions for Artist Alley:
The following is permitted for sale at Artist Alley: original artwork, fanart (please refer to fan art guidelines below), parody art, commissions, and artist-crafted toys, jewelry, clothing, accessories, sculptures.
Fanart must not be reproductions of licensed images and must be at least a 50% deviation from the original designs and styles, in accordance with the U.S. Copyright laws. The following is not permitted at Artist Alley: licensed and commercial merchandise, whether new or used, food or beverage, weapons, or pirated items (including unlicensed merchandise with designs using copyrighted material.)
Please note that as we have children attending this convention, merchandise with adult content is not permitted to be on display. This includes sexually explicit content, extreme violence and gore.