Applicable through August 31, 2013
One full-year membership (12 months)
Annual dues $40.00
PSS and MSP personnel program members, staff personnel at the AAIII level and above, SRAII and above, and nurse managers are eligible for ABOG membership Membership Benefits
* Educational programs, spanning personal and professional development, current campus issues,and panel discussions with campus leaders.
Programs feature speakers from campus and external organization and are offered throughout the year. Selected programs will be offered to several campus sites via video conferencing.
* An annual day-long spring conference focusing on professional development. Prior themes have included "hot" managerial topics, communication, financial planning, team building, managing change and stress, and effective leadership.
* A dedicated listserv email mailing list to bring you announcements and information about upcoming ABOG programs and events.
* Informal social events to provide you an opportunity to network with professional colleagues and campus leadership.
* A formal campus mentorship program (in existence since 1990) in which participating mentorees are matched with senior campus mentors.
* Book Club: Always a great opportunity to meet other members in an informal setting and to be inspired by new thoughts and ideas.
* A selection of books and periodicals on management topics available at the campus library.
* Programs to participate in such as the ABOG Toastmasters Club "UC Oracles"
* Included in online web membership directory
ABOG MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY