Cellcom is proud to award sixteen $750 scholarships to students across its service area. Cellcom scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of academic record, potential to succeed, leadership and participation in school and community activities, honors, work experience and an essay on community impact. Financial need is not considered.
- Applicant must reside within a county in Wisconsin or Michigan where Cellcom operates.
- Applicant or applicant’s parent or legal guardian must be a Cellcom customer.
- Applicant must be a high school graduating senior.
- Applicant must be planning to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or technical school
- Cellcom employees and agents or dependents of employees and agents are not eligible to apply.
- Scholarship applications are due March 15, 2013
- Finalists will be notified to send in certified transcripts by May 1, 2013
- Applicants will be notified by May 31, 2013
- Checks will be distributed by August 1, 2013