POETRY CENTER SURVEY 2011 - 2012
1. Have you participated in poetry events sponsored by the Poetry Center at Passaic County Community College? If so, please check all that apply:
Distinguished Poets Series Readings
Distinguished Poets Series Workshops
Theater and Poetry Project (TAPP)
2. Have you entered poetry competitions sponsored by the Poetry Center at Passaic County Community College? If so, please check all that apply:
Allen Ginsberg Poetry Contest
Paterson Poetry Prize
Paterson Prize for Fiction
Paterson Prize for Books for Young People
3. Which, if any, Poetry Center resources are you familiar with from the list below?
The Paterson Literary Review
New Jersey Poetry Calendar
New Jersey Poetry Resource Book
POETRYWORKS/USA Cable television program
The Poetry Center Library
PCCC Poetry Center website
Poetry Center Facebook page
4. How often do you participate in the programming of the Poetry Center at Passaic County Community College?
Several times monthly
Once a month
2 - 6 times a year
Once a year
5. Please rate these aspects of our programming:
Keeping you informed of poetry readings in New Jersey.
Providing the opportunity to meet and/or share your poetry with established poets.
Providing the opportunity for you to be published in the Paterson Literary Review or anthologies.
Providing the opportunity for you to win awards for your work.
Offering experiences and resources that support and enrich your writing.
Creating programming that is accessible to all, regardless of age, race or disability.
Overall, how do you rate the quality of the programs and services provided by the Poetry Center?
6. How likely is it that you will continue to participate in the programs and services of the Poetry Center?
If you have any comments regarding our programming or suggestions for improvement, please enter below.
In what state/country do you currently live?
What is your sex?
Which best describes your age?
19 to 35
36 to 50
50 to 65
What is the highest level of education you have completed?
What is your race?
Asian – Pacific Islander
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
Terms of Service