1. Do you foresee any circumstance that would preclude you from attending the colloquium next year on April 11-12, 2013?
2. Is the colloquium schedule practical?
Keep in mind that we schedule sessions in 50- or 80-minute blocks to coincide with the university’s class schedule in order to minimize disruptions by students leaving for class midway through a session
3. In addition to the standard panels, are there other types of sessions that would enhance the colloquium?
(roundtable discussions, workshops, etc.)
4. As a follow-up to #3, would you be interested in organizing a session of some type for SMC VIII? If yes, what kind?
Keep in mind that a “yes” response from you does not constitute an obligation to organize a session for next year
5. Do you have additional comments or suggestions for improving the colloquium?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
Terms of Service