ART ALL-STATE 2013 Nominating Teacher Form
INSTRUCTIONS: This form is to be completed by the Nominating art teacher who has good knowledge of the artistic abilities and interests of the student. Form is due before January 31, 2013.
1. Have students from your school applied to Art All-State in the past?
2. Have students from your school attended Art All-State in the past?
3. Of the following characteristics, which three do you believe the candidate displays the most?
Please check 3
Receptiveness to new ideas
Ability to accept challenge
Ability to accept constructive criticism
4. Cite a specific anecdote when the student demonstrated one or two of the above checked qualities.
5. Please rate the following: 5 = the highest, 1 = the lowest
a. Ability to relate to peers
b. Ability to relate to adults
c. Involvement in extracurricular activities
d. Ability to work as part of a team
e. Need for recognition/encouragement
6. If there is a tie between this student and another equally qualified student, what other input can you give us that might affect our decision, in light of the AAS goals?
Art All-State is co-sponsored by the Worcester Art Museum & the Massachusetts Art Education Association. Art All-State is made possible by The David Freelander Memorial Education Fund and other supporters.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
Terms of Service