Shabbat Meal Sign Up
• Reservations are recommended for both meals. The reservation form may be found on both the House Dining and Hillel website. For your reservation to be complete, you must give an MIT campus ID number with a meal or a TechCash account. If you do not have either you are required to prepay for your meal in Howard Dining at Maseeh Hall by noon Thursday or you will not be eligible to participate in the meals.
• Reservations and/or cancellations are required by Thursday noon for both meals. Kindly email email@example.com to cancel a reservation.
• Students on a dining meal plan may use a meal swipe for Shabbat Dinner and Shabbat Lunch on Saturday as permitted by your particular plan. When making a reservation, please provide your name and ID#. Students and others not on a dining meal plan will be charged $13.50 for Shabbat Dinner and $11.00 for Shabbat lunch. (Pre-frosh coming for CPW, just enter "Pre-frosh" where it says Campus/MIT ID.)
• There are no refunds for non attendance at a meal.
• Students may be put on a permanent reserve list by indication on the reservation form or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You are required to cancel your permanent reservation by Thursday noon or you will be charged for the meal.