If you have any questions about the present availability of dealer’s booths please e-mail us at: GeneralInfo@AnimeBlastChattanooga.com
About Anime Blast Chattanooga
Location: Chattanooga, TN
2012: Attendance 690
Est. Attendance 2013: ~950
*CCC = Chattanooga Convention Center
Each booth, sized 10' x 10', costs 200$. To purchase them use the form below.
For 1-2 booths, the dealer will receive 2 complimentary convention badges. For 3+ booths, the dealer will receive 4 complimentary badges. If you need extra badges you must request them below. Chairs, tables, table cloths, and electricity are included in the cost. Wi-fi available in Chattanooga Convention Center.
If you need extra passes you can purchase them at $25 each using the form below.
Payment must be made out for the total amount after receiving confirmation of your approval as a dealer. It can be paid by check or money order made out to “Anime Blast Chattanooga” OR through Paypal (PayPal Address: GeneralInfo@animeblastchattanooga.com
Full payment must be made by Oct. 1st, 2013 to ensure attendance at Anime Blast Chattanooga '13. Upon receipt of payment our staff will work with the dealer to select their booth(s) per request; these will be first-come, first-served. (Dealer Room map: http://animeblastchattanooga.com/2013dealer-room-map
A receipt will be given with every payment, through mail and/or electronically. Checks returned for insufficient funds will result in a charge of $30.
Upon mailing this form I confirm that, if confirmed as a dealer, I either have: the total amount in check, money order, or can send it through PayPal upon approval.
The following must be read and agreed to (using the form below) by every dealer of Anime Blast Chattanooga ’13.
1) This form is a binding contract between the dealers of Anime Blast Chattanooga ’13 and Anime Blast Chattanooga.
2) It is up to the dealer to make sure to bring enough people to cover the amount of space purchased for their items, so be sure to request more badges if you need them.
3) You and your representatives must wear your badge at all times while in the Dealer’s Room.
4) Set up, display, clean-up, and packing up of booths are the dealer’s responsibility. When the dealers’ room is closed for the day, dealers’ have 30 minutes to pack and leave. Dealer booths will be available on Nov. 9th, for setup, with the possibility of an earlier setup time on Nov. 8th. The exact time will be announced to all dealers beforehand.
5) The dealer room hours for the public are (subject to change): 2p.m. to 9p.m. FRI (11/08/13), 10:00a.m. to 7p.m. SAT (11/09/13), and 9:30A.M. to 2:00P.M. SUN (11/10/13). VIP con goers will be able to enter the dealer room for the first 30 minutes, then everyone else will be given access for the rest of the allotted time.
6) Setup times will be at least 1 ½ hours in advance of the dealer room, with Friday tentatively earlier for initial setup. Closing down time will always be 30 minutes after closing. Dealers will need to be fully packed and out of the dealers’ room by 8:00p.m. on 11/10/13.
7) No offensive or adult material may be openly displayed.
8) No bootlegged copies of DVDs, CDs, and games will be tolerated.
9) All dealers agree to report immediately any thieves at the convention.
10) The smoking of any substance (legal or illegal) will not be allowed on convention premises.
11) By signing this form the dealer agrees that any material deemed to be inappropriate for those 17 and younger will not be sold without a valid ID of the buyer shown up front.
12) Banned dealers receive no refund whatsoever.
13) The rules of the Chattanooga Convention Center, as well as the city of Chattanooga and state of Tennessee apply to Anime Blast Chattanooga.
14) This document is not to be modified in any way, shape, or form by anyone but Anime Blast Chattanooga executive staff members.
15) Cancellation fees are in place. The percentages refer to the amount a dealer has paid:
16) Vendors are responsible for any TN sales tax and/or locally required vending licenses.
Before 06/30/2013: 0% fee
07/01/2013 – 09/01/2013 25% fee
09/02/2013 – 09/30/2013 50% fee
After 10/01/2012: 100% cancellation fee
You are not liable for these fees until you have signed your contact and made an approved payment. You are excused from these cancellation fees if the following occur:
- Severe Illness
- Death in immediately family
- Go out of business
- Request to have your reservation moved over to the next year
- You find another dealer to replace you, and they must pay before you are no longer liable for your booth(s).
All refunds may take up to 90 days after the convention is over to process.
16) Food may not be sold.
17) Again, exclusivity is limited and no vendor is guaranteed exclusivity over an item.
Weapon’s Seller Agreement:
The following needs to be signed by all dealers who plan to sell or display any type of weapons at our convention.
1) No weapons that can fire any type of substance are allowed in the CCC or at Anime Blast Chattanooga. These are known as ballistic weapons that fire through compressing or combusting a substance in or outside of the chamber/gun/weapon. Only uniformed police officers with official police badges may carry a real, firing-capable weapon. Anyone found with this type of weapon will be immediately reported to police.
2) Any type of weapon that can shoot sharp objects in any way will not be allowed on the CCC premises. This also means the type of knives or sharp objects that are used in these weapons. In addition, any weapons with bladed parts that can be thrown are not allowed at Anime Blast Chattanooga.
3) Wooden weapons on sale do not need to be sheathed. Bladed weapons can only be sold to persons with photo ID that are 18 or older. All bladed weapons must be sheathed and anyone who buys a weapon must have a sheath on the weapon when they leave the booth. Receipts must be available for all buyers of any kind of weapon. Bladed weapons must leave the premises after purchase.
4) During the convention, if the Dealers’ Room staff sees a weapon they feel is a danger to the congers that is perhaps not specified in this agreement, a council between the exec. Staff will be held to decide whether or not the weapon(s) need to be taken out of the dealers’ room.