Assessing Unsportsmanlike Penalties Quiz for Officials
1. How many UCs can a team accumulate before they forfeit a match?
2. For each of the following situations, check each box in which you would administer a UC.
After you make a call, one of the players states "That's a bullshit call. You were out of position." The player is the captain.
A player scores a goal and then runs by the opposing team's bench screaming "Yeahhhh!" at them. At the end of his run he does a cartwheel.
You call a violation on the blue team. The manager of the team comes up and asks for the definition of the call you just made. He also wants to protest the game.
A female player tackles a much bigger male player to prevent them from scoring. After the play the female player requires minor medical attention.
3. In your opinion, why is it difficult for an intramural ref to give a UC to a participant?
4. If you have ever given a UC penalty in an intramural game, what was it for?
5. How did the player react?
6. Has there ever been a time where you should have given a player a UC but you didn't? Explain.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
Terms of Service