The Morton Arboretum Self-Guided Adventures Registration Form
The Registrars Office requires at least three (3) weeks notification to process requests.
Complete and submit the online Registration Form. Registrations are taken on a first come-first serve basis. For more information on the Self-Guided Adventures please go to
Field guides are not assigned for Self-Guided Adventures.
Self-guided options include:
* Joy Path backpack program (any season) PreK to12th grade.
* Tree ID backpack program (any season) 6 to 12th grade.
* Children’s Garden (PreK to 3rd grade only - any season). Backpacks available in spring and fall.
* Self-guided on any Arboretum Hiking Trail on the East and West sides.
* Tree House Tales exhibit.
* Vanishing Acts exhibit.
Self Guided Fees:
$6 per child (minimum of 15 children charged).
$15 registration fee per group.
Backpacks (listed above) are available for no additional fees.
2 adults are free with every 15 students. $12 for each additional adult.
If you have questions please contact the Registrars Office at (630) 719-2468.