Kaplan Test Prep is currently looking for part-time teachers/tutors for SAT/ACT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, DAT, OAT or PCAT prep classes. We are seeking dynamic and engaging presenters with a proven ability to motivate others. In this leadership role, you will provide exceptional instruction and demonstrate subject matter expertise on exam material. To qualify, you MUST have scored at or above the 90th percentile on each section of the exam that you wish to teach, or have an extremely strong academic background on the content of the exam.
FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS:
- Flexible hours and evening/weekend classes make this a great opportunity for students or working professionals.
- 10-20 hours per week commitment
- Classes meet 1 to 2 sessions per week and on nights and/or weekends
- Up to 50% of your time is flextime where you can work from home
- Receive 15%-20% discount each month on your existing cell phone service plan (US based employees only, carriers include AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon)
- Free or discounted test prep services through Kaplan’s Gift of Knowledge Program
- Access to a 401(k) plan
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
Fill out the form below and based on open positions and qualifications (test scores) a teacher recruiter will reach out to you with next steps.
About Kaplan: Kaplan Test Prep is an industry-leading employer with over 70 years of experience and opportunities throughout the US and Canada. We employ over 10,000 smart and highly-motivated employees who deliver on our mission everyday -- to build futures, one success story at a time. If you like the idea of transforming lives, build your career at Kaplan.