What you will need to complete this form:
1. Approximately 30 minutes to complete the form (aside from the essay questions).
2. A separate document to type the responses to the essay questions which can be found on the first page. This document cannot be saved so we strongly encourage you to copy and paste your responses.
3. Your health insurance information. Again, this document cannot be saved and the insurance information is on the final page, so you will want to have it available.
The application includes four sections:
1. Completed ASB Application
2. ASB Contract: Goals and Participant Expectations
3. ASB Contract: Finanacial Responsibilities
4. Off-Campus Activity Waiver
October 12th - Applications Due at 4pm
October 18th - Notify Participants
November 16th - Fee ($100) Due
October 29th-November 2nd - First Group Meeting
5th Block (Time/Date TBD) - All participant training
March 8th-17th - Spring Break
7th Block - Reorientation events
Questions? Contact Erin Vick (evick15) or Kara Trebil (ktrebil).