Thanks for your interest in volunteering with CTFAN at this year's Northeast Utilities Connecticut Regional. This year's new volunteer opportunities include VIP events and the Team Social. To learn more about the volunteer roles at these events please read below.
VIP Reception - Thursday Evening (March 29)
- Prior to event: brief training Thursday afternoon, set up registration tables
- During event: greet and sign in VIP guests, bring them into reception
- After event: clean up FIRST materials
VIP Check-in and Tours - Friday and Saturday (March 30-31)
- Staff VIP check-in table to sign in VIP guests
- Bring VIPs on tours of the event
- Note key information/requests/etc. from VIPs and forward to CT FIRST Regional Director for follow-up after the event.
Team Social - Friday Night (March 30)
- Direct teams from Convention Center to Science Center
- Assist with entry into the Science Center (check wrist bands)
- Coordinate food distribution (help teams understand where to go, help hand out food)
Email email@example.com with any questions.