This year's Tour de Fat Fort Collins is new and improved! Come and help raise funds for the Fort Collins bicycling community, recently rated a Platinum Bicycle Friendly community by the League of American Bicyclists.
1. NEW THIS YEAR! ALL three participating organizations will share equally in the profits (Bike Fort Collins, Fort Collins Bicycle Co-op, and Overland Mountain Bike Club).
2. ALSO New-- We are giving TEAM SIGN UPs priority in choosing stations (e.g. beer pouring or tokens) and shift times. Sign-up early, request a station such as beer pouring and select your preferred times. We will send an email confirming your station and time.
You can sign-up more than once if you would like to do more than one shift!
3. WHO CAN BE A TEAM?
Any group of 3-15 people can be a team. Get your friends, your colleagues, your shop, your family, etc. together; choose a cool name and sign-up.
4. HOW DO WE SIGN UP AS A TEAM?
YOU WILL EACH SIGN UP INDIVIDUALLY. HOWEVER, choose a "Team Leader" have him sign-up himself (or herself) and enter your Team Name. Then when the rest of the team mates sign up individually they just identify themselves as being with "The Beer Gods", "Team Awesome USA", "Sweaty Already" and so on and so forth. Don't disappoint with the names. There will be prizes for the best team name, team costumes, and team attitude/style, etc.
5. WHAT IF I FORGOT MY TEAM NAME?
Go to this Google doc that will be updated regularly with all of the created Teams if you need to jog your memory https://docs.google.com/document/d/19klsavnVhLFcKhjEzXsARCasycdLFVupViavPWmcW2o/pub
6. DO I HAVE TO BE ON A TEAM?
Nope, but you'll have more fun if you do! And you'll have a better chance of getting your favorite station and shift time.
PLEASE NOTE: Our shift times have changed slightly from previous years to align with how all the other Tour de Fat festivals are organized across the U.S.
WEB PROBLEMS? If y'all have a problem using this form on your web browser copy and paste the link into internet explorer or email email@example.com
and let us know.
SIGNING UP FOR MORE THAN ONE SHIFT? Sign up for your first shift. When you get to the end you will get a confirmation message with the option to request another shift. Just select the link "Submit another response" to enter your next shift request. Thanks!