Summer High School English + Design Program Application
Accepting Applications Now!
Please send the below application materials to Summer ESL Coordinator Grace Remy, email@example.com.
* Application form / Please submit this form OR complete and send printable .pdf version.
* $50 nonrefundable application fee / Please fax the Application Fee Form (.pdf available on the program website) with credit card or payment information to Grace Remy, fax: 510.594.3771.
* High school transcript
* Documentation of English proficiency / Please mail official test scores to the CCA address below. Students with an IELTS minimum average score of 5.5, or a TOEFL IBT score of 65, or (full version) iTEP score of 3.5 are given priority acceptance. If unofficial test scores are immediately available, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax them to Grace Remy at 510.594.3771.
* One-page statement of interest, written by applicant, describing interest in attending the program
* One letter of recommendation, with description of student's English language development, from a teacher or counselor
Summer ESL Coordinator
CCA - Office of Special Programs
Oakland, CA 94618
Phone: 510.594.3710 / Fax: 510.594.3771