Elmhurst College Student Organization Registration Form 2013-2014
All student groups at Elmhurst College must be recognized by the Student Government Association, and registered with the Office of Student Activities. Completing this form is necessary to both processes.
Once groups are recognized/registered by the College, they can:
- reserve space on campus for meetings and events,
- apply to use student activity fees,
- promote organization events,
- use campus services such as Chartwells, Video Bulletin Board, etc. and,
- be listed in the Student Organization Directory.
In order to remain recognized/registered student groups, all organizations must:
1. Complete the electronic Student Organization Registration Form 2013-2014 Monday, September 23, 2013 at 10:00 am
2. Ensure that the group's President and Treasurer/Financial Officer attend one Student Organization Recognition and Training (SORT) session.
3. Have all Executive and returning members complete the electronic Membership Enrollment Form by Monday, October 7, 2013 at 10:00 am (In order to be recognized by SGA, all groups must have at least five members, and ensure that all members complete the Membership Enrollment Form.)
4. Ensure that the Office of Student Activities has a current electronic copy of the organization constitution by Monday, October 7, 2013 at 10:00 am