Petition for Readmission After One Year Suspension

This form is to be completed if you are seeking readmission to SOU after being suspended for a minimum of one full year (ie being suspended at the conclusion of Fall term, you may complete this form for readmission after the conclusion of the next Fall term or later).
* Required

Never submit passwords through Google Forms.