HUNTER’S BLESSING: Targets of the spell gain a +2 sacred bonus on Bluff, Perception, Sense Motive, and Survival checks attempted against creatures of the selected type, and a +2 sacred bonus on attack rolls and damage rolls made against GIANTS.
Lastly, when tracking the designated creature type in the chosen terrain, the targets can follow the tracks of such creatures untrained, even if the DC for the task is 11 or higher.
Blessing of Fervor: Choose one of the following bonuses for that round at the beginning of your turn (your choice).
- Increase its speed by 30 feet.
- Stand up as a swift action without provoking an attack of opportunity.
- Make one extra attack as part of a full attack action, using its highest base attack bonus.
- Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.
- Cast a single spell of 2nd level or lower as if it were an enlarged, extended, silent, or still spell.