Commencement Student Protocol
Please scroll to next page if you are a Ph.D. student
1. Stand when your program is called.
2. Walk toward the podium and stop in front of the marshal until you hear your name called.
3. When you hear your name, walk to the President, take your diploma cover, and shake hands.
4. Your picture will be taken as you receive your diploma cover.
5. Undergraduates move tassels from the right to the left. Graduate tassels are to be worn on the left and do not get moved when your diploma is given.
6. Your picture will be taken again as you return to your seat.