Welcome everyone to Citizens’ Climate University, a weekly webinar program of Citizens’ Climate Lobby that provides CCL supporters with access to in-depth training opportunities on topics relating to climate change and effective climate advocacy.
I’m your host, Brett Cease, CCL’s Volunteer Education & Engagement Coordinator
Thank you for being here tonight for lobby lead training. In this lesson, we’ll go into detail about the special role of a lobby meeting leader. The lead makes sure that our teams go into the meeting with a plan and with everyone knowing how to work together to ensure a successful meeting. You may be listening to this call because you know you will be leading a lobby team on June 13th or because you realize you might be needed in this role, or simply because you want to keep deepening your understanding of how to lobby. We are glad to have all of you with us on this call.
- We’ll get started at the top of the hour.
- In the meantime, follow us online.
- Share where you’re calling in from and what brought you here in the chat.
- Tonight’s slides: http://cclusa.org/lobbylead
- Training on CCL Community: https://community.citizensclimate.org/resources/item/19/188