May we have the grace and guidance to direct our mental faculties in the right direction - Gayatri Mantra
We have one life to live, so much to give and so much to share. There is hope to be found, just look around there’s happiness there - Peter Frampton
And you, you are a fantasy. A view from where you’d like to think the world should see. Be true and you will likely find. A few building a vision new and justice to our time - Short and Sweet - David Gilmour
David Gilmour - Let’s Get Metaphysical - 1984
1 Invocation / Group Introductions (10.30 am)
2 Introduction - Imran / Rahul
3 Learn -> PACT - Rani, Jayashree
4 Heal & Harmony - Imran, Shyam
5 Share -> JSW Journals of Social Work - Mustafa
6 Ad-hoc Talks (12.00 pm)
7 Group Discussion / Lunch - ends at 1.30
Learn | Heal | Share
Emote | Express | Love | Yield More
“We commit ourselves to
personal growth and
encourage people to discover
the joy of living inspired
Tempus Fugit / Carpe Diem
All we are are a bunch of memories, desires and intentions
All we carry into the beyond are a bunch of impressions
Life is short, live well and leave behind good memories
Who Am I? - Imran
I’m a guy that loves life and accepts things for what they are, though I hope I can in some way influence the outcome of this wonderful stage of world growth and development we find ourselves in. were in the midst of human [r]evolution as Satprem (a writer) puts it.
Always a reader / listener / watcher, I’m a curious mix of all the wonderful ideas and places I‘ve been to, “standing of the shoulders of giants” - the artists that cared to commit their views, experiences and thought experiments to paper, video and audio. Yes, I’m talking about the books, songs and movies that ought to inspire people, give them healthy world views and “bring them closer to perfection” as Jimmy Messina (a musician) puts it.
I'm a pluralist who believes all religions to bring man closer to his true state of love. I recently realized that I’m a "constructionist" - I believe in strengthening a person’s existing faith for that is what resonates with himself and helping him find the divine within and without in his everyday. I believe in strengthening bonds and ties.
A friend recently diagnosed my writing as “mostly positive”, and you can find it at
I stand here today tired of divides and clutter and the negative. If one man can dare us all to rebuild the universe and another says “lets make the world work”, then what more unalloyed joy than in trying?
I'm far from knowing much but that didn't stop Jimmy Wales (founder of Wikipedia). So I say let's collaborate and give shape to our collective dreams - that of peace, knowing, loving and doing.
Jnāna, Bhakti and Karma, - the 3 paths to communion with the Divine Godhead within us all.
We have a mission to complete, a new height to reach, a balance to be found - personally, as a community and as a species. Our’s is just another movement in that direction as outlined in this 2013 article of mine where it all began - http://yieldmore.org/brother.
What is YieldMore.org?
Inspire / Curate
Books: Beyond Man, Curious Lives, Preparing for the Miraculous, Smith of Wootton Major, Tattvabodha, The Silmarillion, The Snowgoose
Songs: Angels Among Us - Alabama, Change the World - Eric Clapton …, Closer to Believing, Coming Back To Life - Pink Floyd, Imagine, It's All Right Here, Its your World Now, Lady In Black - Uriah Heep, Rock Music, Short And Sweet, Teach Your Children, The Logical Song - Supertramp, The Wall - Kansas, Turn, Turn, Turn - The Byrds
Inspired by - spanda.org & goodcountry.org
Sahlan L Momo - Spanda Foundation
Jubilo | Individual Development
Mantra | Economic Development
Musiké | Individual & Social Development
Akarma – The Clean Code Project
Spanda is the original, primordial subtle vibration that arises from the dynamic interplay of the passive and the creative polarizations of the Absolute, and that by unfolding itself into the energetic process of differentiation bringing forth the whole of creation.
Areas of Focus: Culture, Education, Health & Environment, Economics, Research
Simon Anholt - Good Country
GoodCountry.org - http://yieldmore.org/goodcountry-video
Biraja Mahapatra - Build India Group
Build India Group
proffers a simple exercise to be done by students across the country, keeping in view the spirit of fundamental duties. Students write the pledge, obtain signatures of their parents and recite the same in unison in a charged ambience, committing to be good citizens, as they submit it to the school authority. The effect is magical.
“we the people of India today do solemnly pledge ourselves to the service of our nation; with honesty, sincerity and commitment always keeping our nation’s interest paramount in all that we think do or say for the greater glory of this land”
A platform for spreading values and attitudes that foster oneness; acceptance; harmony; progressive thinking; right mix of personal, professional, social and spiritual as we take our place in the grand march of peoples all over the world into a new age of beauty and wonder.
Life is enriched by the connections we make and the relationships we nurture. As the world’s largest democracy it falls on us to find a right working out of the socio economic conditions that affect us all. We also have the duty of unveiling to the world the best learnings from an ancient culture as we try to find its relevance in today’s clime.
BIG Vision ...2
We seek to temper technology with a healthy perspective and concern for the people around us especially the ones outside our borders.
A rallying point for all things bright and beautiful, Build India Group is committed to helping all strata of society through better infrastructure, better governance, better informed decisions about social causes, more fulfilling lifestyle, more socially conscious companies, better development of technical, functional and soft skills.
– Sep 17th 2017
BIG Values (1 Mar 2018)
1. We join together to serve this land, not our self interests
2. We will not denounce other people rather seek to inspire them with our love and dedication
3. We will spend frugally and be completely open and honest in all transactions
4. We believe that inclusion should be based on aspiration, leadership and passion for a cause
5. We believe in total freedoms, swift grievance redressal and corrective not punitive measures
6. We shall strive to consider our natural ecosystem in all that we do and seek to reduce our impact on nature
7. We shall treat everyone with courtesy
8. We shall not impose too harshly our sentiments on the killing for food while still encouraging people to experiment with a meat free diet
9. We shall take our responsibility to our citizens and sister countries seriously
10. We will strive for peace and ahimsa (non-violence) in all that we do and insist on everyone being kind and amicable to each other
11. We will celebrate our differences and go out of our way to be hospitable to any sort of guest
12. We will be sincere, honest and soulful in all our interactions
BIG Values ...2
13. We will filter out all we encounter on a screen of good and only encourage the wholesome.
14. We will do our utmost to educate and uplift the masses
15. We shall never tire from doing our duty to ourselves, our families, our communities, our geographies, our neighbours and even the world at large
16. We shall preserve our culture and values bringing new expressions of the arts and showing more of our humanity with each passing day
17. We will not squander our talents or resources on frivolous or petty desires
18. We shall seek to coexist peacefully with everyone and not let them influence us negatively
19. We will spend our time wisely preparing for a better and brighter future for all
20. We shall rise to the need of the hour and spread love, positivity and hope wherever we go
21. We shall comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable, but in a good way
22. We shall allow people their freedoms in coming closer to their Maker whether they seek to look for the divine within or without, in the mundane or in the profound
23. We will roll up our sleeves everyday, not resting until we have done our best for the realization of our goals
24. We stand together in all that we do, one pale blue dot...
Publish - http://yieldmore.org/works
Leaf By Niggle, Lay of Leithian, Illusions, The Prophet, Jonathan Livingston Seagull, Prometheus Unbound
Religious: Quran, A Buddhist Bible, Mahabharata, Vishnu Sahasranamam
Spiritual: I Am That, Autobiography of a Yogi,
Sri Aurobindo: Hour of God,, Problem of Rebirth, Essays on the Gita, Savitri
Inspire | Curate | Promote | Publish - Summing it up
YieldMore.org is a content portal which reposts inspiring and useful information from the internet and encourages people to Express themselves.
A network of passionate people who believe in affirming life, sailing on that voyage of discovery and sharing, ours is
Technology: Wordpress, Biblios, Google Groups, Youtube
...trying to unite people
& impart well-rounded
knowledge & individualistic
thinking amongst our youth
/ie – Instrumental Enrichment – a metacognitive program for developing one’s ability to meet goals by improving the process of input elaboration output.
/wve – WorldView Explorations – a set of 22 lessons for school / college children developed by the Institute of Noetic Sciences, founded in 1973.
/school – a curated list of 150 English songs for children, for better appreciation of music and culture. –
/values – A series of classroom exercises developed by Prof Naidu.
/pw – Peaceworks – Our program for guiding, counselling and skill development.
“they search their whole lives for that
inner space, to bring them closer to
perfection” - Jimmy Messina
...grant him the understanding that each man is free to choose his religion, that none is superior to the other, that each man understands the will of God according to his own nature and the truth of his being.
Let us embrace one another and truly accept each other’s faults and limitations as our Lord accepts us.
A minutes silence for contemplation and thoughts for world peace.
Grant us an understanding heart,
Equal vision, balanced mind,
Faith, devotion and wisdom.
Grant us inner spiritual strength
To resist temptations and to control the mind.
Free us from egoism, lust, greed, hatred, anger and jealousy.
Fill our hearts with divine virtues.
God of all power, Ruler of the Universe
you are worthy of glory and praise.
Glory to you for ever and ever.
At your command all things came to be:
the vast expanse of interstellar space,
galaxies, suns, the planets in their courses,
and this fragile earth, our island home.
By your will they were created and have their being.
O He Who has put me at ease in the cradle of His security and sanctuary,
awakened me to the favors and kindness that He has bestowed upon me,
and held back from me the claws of evil with His hand and His authority!
a social worker and
a counsellor to be made accessible
to every school child [and adult] everywhere!