Welcome to tonight’s webinar!
Tune in to learn from Dr. Kristina Dahl, lead author of the Union of Concerned Scientist's recent report "Killer Heat in the United States: Climate Choices and the Future of Dangerously Hot Days."
Dr. Dahl will review the main findings of the report, the importance of communicating local impacts from climate change, as well as how to use the Union of Concerned Scientists' new tool where you can see an estimated number of extreme heat days for cities and counties in the US in your own local outreach and meetings.
There will also be time for attendees to share what tools they've been finding most effective to highlight local impacts recently and attendees are encouraged to post any questions ahead of time below in the Events Comments section to make sure they will be addressed.
- We’ll get started at the top of the hour.
- In the meantime, follow us online.
- Share where you’re calling in from and what brought you here in the chat.
- CCL Resource: https://community.citizensclimate.org/resources/item/19/424
- Tonight’s slides: cclusa.org/cvtclimatescience