1 of 30

More Spaghetti, I Say!

By Rita Golden Gelman

Illustrated by Mort Gerberg

Publisher: Cartwheel Books

Jan. 1, 1993

ISBN: 9780590457835

2 of 30

ISBN �International Standard Book Number 國際標準書號

ISBN = International Standard Book Number 國際標準書號,是圖書的身分證號碼,分為10碼和13碼,我國通行13碼。

第一段固定為978,代表圖書商品,第二段為區域或國家,我國為957或986,第三段為出版社代號,第四段是書名識別號,為流水號,第五段只有一個數字,是檢查號,用來檢查前四段數字是否正確。

3 of 30

4 of 30

5 of 30

Play with me, Minnie.

跟我玩,Minnie.

Play with me, please.

跟我玩,拜託你。

Week 1

6 of 30

We can stand on our heads.

我們可以用頭倒立。

We can hang by our knees.�我們可以膝蓋倒掛。

7 of 30

“Oh, no.

噢,不行。

I can’t play.

我不能玩。�I can’t play with you, Freddy.”

我不能跟你玩,Freddy。

8 of 30

Not now.

現在不可以。

Can’t you see?

你沒看到嗎?

I am eating spaghetti.”�我正在吃義大利麵。

9 of 30

Now you can do it.

你現在可以,

Now you can play.

你現在就能玩。

10 of 30

We can jump on the bed

for the rest of the day.”

我們可以在床上跳個一整天。

11 of 30

“No, I can not.

不,我不行。

I can not jump and play.

我不能又跳又玩。

Can’t you see?

你沒看到嗎?

I need more.

我要更多。

More spaghetti, I say!

我說,更多義大利麵。

Week 2

12 of 30

I love it.

我愛義大利麵。

I love it.

我愛義大利麵。

I love it.

我愛義大利麵。

I do.

我真的好愛喔。

13 of 30

I love it so much!”

我是多麼愛它啊!

“More than me?”�比愛我還愛嗎?

More than you.

比愛你還愛。

14 of 30

I love it on pancakes

我把它放在鬆餅上吃,with ice cream and ham.

加上冰淇淋和火腿,

With pickles and cookies,

酸黃瓜和餅乾,

bananas and jam.

香蕉和果醬。

15 of 30

I love it with mustard

我愛拿它拌芥末醬,

and marshmallow stuff.

塞到棉花糖裡吃。

I eat it all day.

我整天吃。

I just can’t get enough.

就是吃不夠。

Week 3

16 of 30

I eat it on trucks,

我在卡車上吃,

and I eat it in trees.”

我在樹上吃。

17 of 30

“You eat it too much.

你吃太多了啦。

Won’t you play with me,

PLEASE?”�你不能和我一起玩嗎,拜託啦!

18 of 30

I can run in spaghetti.

我能在意大利麵上跑。

And ride in spaghetti.

在意大利麵

I can jump. 我能跳。

I can slide. 我能滑。

I can hide 我能藏

in spaghetti. 在意大利麵裡。

Week 4

19 of 30

I can skate on spaghetti,

And ski on spaghetti.

我能在意大利麵上溜冰,

還能在面滑雪。

20 of 30

And look at this picture.

然後,你看這張照片,

That’s me on spaghetti.”

那是我站在義大利麵上。

21 of 30

Spaghetti. Spaghetti.

義大利麵,義大利麵。

That’s all you can say.

你就會講義大利麵。

I am going to throw

我要扔掉

your spaghetti away.

你的義大利麵。

22 of 30

I am going to throw it 我要把它扔在

all over the bed, 整張床,

in the air, 扔在半空中,

on your chair, 扔在你床上,

on the floor, 扔在地板上,

ON YOUR HEAD!

扔在你腦袋瓜上!

Week 5

23 of 30

Oh, Minnie, 喔,Minnie,

that look on your face! 你的臉色!

You look bad. 你看起來很糟。

You look big. 你看起腫腫的。

You look green. 你看起來不舒服。

You look sick. 你看起來生病了。

You look sad. 你看起來很難過。

24 of 30

“You are right. 你說的沒錯。

I am green. 我病懨懨的。

I feel sick. 我覺得生病了。

Yes, I do. 對, 我病了。

I think I will rest.

我想我該休息了。

I will sit here with you.”

我要和你坐一會兒。

25 of 30

Let me take this away now.

現在我來把這東西拿走。

I think that I should.

我想我該這麼做。

Week 6

26 of 30

And then we can play.

然後,我們就能玩了。

Mmmmmmmmm!

嗯~~~~~~~~~~

Spaghetti is good.

義大利麵真的很好吃。

27 of 30

I love it. 我喜歡它。

I love it. 我喜歡它。

I love it. 我喜歡它。

I do. 我真的喜歡它。

I need more spaghetti.

我需要更多義大利麵。

I can’t play with you.”

我不能陪你玩了。

28 of 30

“But now I can play.�可是我現在能玩了啊。

I can play with you, Freddy.”

我可以和你玩了,Freddy.

29 of 30

“Not now.

現在不行

Can’t you see?

你沒看到嗎?

30 of 30

I am eating spaghetti.”

我正在吃義大利麵。