Christa McAuliffe Planetarium Monthly Public Programs Survey
Please take a few minutes to complete an evaluation of the Monthly Public Planetarium program you recently attended.
Date you attended Public Planetarium Show
How many times have you attended public shows?
This is my first time.
2 - 5 times
More than 5 times
What Planetarium program did you attend?
Secrets of the Sun
Stars of the Pharaohs
Mystery of the Christmas Star
Invaders of Mars
Wonders of the Universe
For each of the following prompts, please choose the response that best matches your evaluation of the Planetarium program.
1. In general, what was your overall impression of the program, quiz (some programs are followed by a short quiz) , and tour of the night sky?
2. Participants were able to ask questions during and after the program.
There was not enough time for questions
Enough time was given for questions
There was too much time given for questions
3. How was the length of the program?
4. How were the graphics and visual content in the program?
Poor - hard to see, fuzzy or out of focus
Good - I had no problems clearly seeing the graphics and visual content
5. Cost of the program - $5.00 for adults, $2.00 for students
The cost seems appropriate
Please write any comments or suggestions below. Your comments are greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much for completing this evaluation form!
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Pueblo City Schools.
Terms of Service