SSPGC 2021 Early Bird Renewals and New Member Blitz - Through December 31st, receive a 33% discount and renew or join for just $50 - (a $2.50 processing fee is added when paying online.)
Your SSPGC Board is hard at work even in the midst of the Pandemic. We are working to provide educational and interactive opportunities for you to learn and ask questions of our presenters, panelists and audience members. We will conduct 10 Lunch presentations in 2021, probably all or most on the ZOOM platform. These sessions inform and educate several hundred cohorts each year and involve local, regional and national experienced professionals. We have increased the number of allied professions (Lawyers, CPAs, CFPs, Trust Officers, CFREs, CAPs, etc.) in our membership which has added tremendously to the width and depth of our discussions and knowledge base.
There are many opportunities for your participation in hosting, presenting and planning for the various activities once we are no longer in the midst of a pandemic. Your involvement and comments are always appreciated and solicited. We are continually seeking members who have an interest in board membership and in helping the Council grow.
Benefits of membership include:
1. SUSPENDED FOR NOW - Membership Luncheons with timely topics held at La Quinta Inn & Suites. Members pay $20 - Non-member Fee is $30
2. 10 FREE Brown-bag-lunch discussions and Panels with local professionals who bring updated information and valuable insights, education and training to the Planned Giving community in the South Sound.
3. SSPGC and AFP together will present our 9th day-long South Sound Philanthropy Summit with national speakers.
4. Opportunities to meet colleagues and create lasting professional relationships with both planned giving officers and professionals in allied professions that all work together to create successful donor experiences.
5. The opportunity to learn from, and teach each other as well as lead SSPGC in its quest to provide pertinent programs for its members . Help the general level of knowledge in our community and lend your expertise to conversations and presentations.
6. Reciprocal membership privileges with Washington Planned Giving Council in Seattle – WPGC member luncheon pricing as well as member pricing to their Conferences (and our member prices are reciprocated to their members) – Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFPSS) members receive a $25 reduction for dual membership ($50 per calendar year.)
There are many more benefits to this Council – we truly hope you will join us again this year in making the South Sound Planned Giving Council an organization that is responsive and relevant to the professional and educational needs of this growing and vital giving method called Planned Giving.
Please complete your Membership Form by clicking on the link below
First & Last Name
Professional Certifications (CFRE, JD, CPA, CFP, CAP, etc.)
Business/Organization Address + City, ST ZIP
Who else should be invited to join SSPGC? Please share their name, organization, and contact information… we will follow up!
Are you interested in joining the SSPGC Board?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service