There are many opportunities for your participation in hosting, presenting and planning for the various activities of the year. Your involvement and comments are always appreciated and solicited. We are continually seeking members who have an interest in board membership and in helping the Council grow.
Benefits of membership include:
1. Membership Luncheons with timely topics held at La Quinta Inn & Suites. Members pay $20 - Non-member Fee is $30
2. FREE Brown-bag-lunch discussions and Panels with local professionals who bring updated information and valuable insights, education and training to the Planned Giving community in the South Sound.
3. SSPGC and AFP together presented our 7th day-long South Sound Philanthropy Summit with two national speakers. Response was overwhelming for its return in 2019 and beyond!
4. Opportunities to meet colleagues and create lasting professional relationships with both planned giving officers and professionals in allied professions that all work together to create successful donor experiences.
5. The opportunity to learn from and teach each other as well as lead SSPGC in its quest to provide pertinent programs for its members . Help the general level of knowledge in our community and lend your expertise to conversations and presentations.
6. Reciprocal membership privileges with Washington Planned Giving Council in Seattle – WPGC member luncheon pricing as well as member pricing to their Conferences (and our member prices are reciprocated to their members) – Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFPSS) members receive a $25 reduction for dual membership ($50 per calendar year.)
There are many more benefits to this Council – we truly hope you will join us again this year in making the South Sound Planned Giving Council an organization that is responsive and relevant to the professional and educational needs of this growing and vital giving method called Planned Giving.
Please complete your Membership Form by clicking on the link below